Wednesday, December 26, 2012

October 13, 2012 - Sarah Welsh



Sang to the tune of Barenaked Ladies “One Week” It’s been 3 days in Yosemite, Dropped our bags, Kelly and I went to an interp. on trees. 5 hours in the bathroom typing, Paper after paper about this place that we live in. 3 days since Death Valley, Scorpion in the bathroom hope that it don’t sting me. Yesterday saw a bear in a tree, But it’ll still be 2 days that I’m in Yosemite. Hold it now and watch the ground squirrel, He’ll make your fist curl, As he’s sittin’ in our spice kit. Chicken was delish, I prefer the beef, Cause it’s never touched a frying pan. Hot like Saracha when I bust rhymes, Big like Jeffrey Pines, Because I’m all about the value. Jeremy and Will Smith god the mad hits, You try to match wits, you eat French toast and break a belt loop. We cannot fake it, we won’t break it, we will do our best on these critiques. Cooking meals and spinning wheels we’re so tired but we’re hoping for an A or B. We hope the deer will stay clear because Ruby will plow through them. Beginning of the trip we sign a full value contract, we keep our brains intact, but why were typing in the bathroom people have no clue. We cannot help it if they think it’s funny when were there, Printing our papers other campers shoot us blank stares. A ranger brings us on a night walk, We learn of animals traveling on a night stalk. I cannot help it if I wore this outfit yesterday, I got no money and I cannot pay. It’s been 3 days in Yosemite and we still got 2 days in this beautiful country. Still got 2 days in this pretty country. Hope I see a Sequoia it is the one tree, I want to see before we flee. Still be 2 days till we leave Yosemite

No comments: