Wednesday, December 26, 2012

10/28/2012 - Jon Manuell

Well, well, well, another transition today. I for one am quite glad to leave the front country. Do not get me wrong the amazing National Parks and Monuments, the professional visits, and numerous states we passed through were life changing experiences but I have a back country itch to scratch. This itch has been a constant has been a constant that has made getting my homework, lesson plans, and overall structure possible. After ending my back country adventure injured and in a lot of pain in Canada I am truly excited to get back out into the wilderness healthy and ready to learn. Like in Canada it is my first time in this country and I want to see what challenges it has to offer. Baja California is completely new to me from the culture, to the landscapes, and the fauna and flora around me. I feel blessed to have the opportunity with the amazing people around me. This country may be new but i plan on getting the most out of it personally and as a group. The bond we have is unmistakable and I am fully confident that we can achieve just as much if not more than in Canada. In closing I want to say I love each and every one of you and also warmly welcome Fransisco to our group.

P.S. HAppy Birthday Jess!!!

No comments: