Wednesday, December 26, 2012

11/10/2012 - Sarah Welsh



Sarah Welsh 11/10/12

Sung to the tune of Feliz Navidad

I woke up this morning

To a hot cup of coffee

I woke up this morning

To a big bowl of Tasteos



Some packed up the food

And I did my laundry

Then went to the museum

While some stayed on the beach doing their research



But we’re all here at Casa Azul

Where palm trees sway and whale sharks rule

We pack our food to put on Ramon’s mules

I hope we ride them from the start



Jeffrey’s not feeling well

We hope it’s a short spell

‘Cause it won’t be swell

If we all start getting sick right now



We went out to eat

Bon apatite

The Fresca was so sweet

And the salsa none so far could beat the heat



And we’re all here in Casa Azul

Where palm trees sway and whale sharks rule

We get feedback that rules are for fools

We packed our bags now we shall depart!

No comments: