Wednesday, December 26, 2012

11/29/2012 - Jon Manuell

Today I awoke with little sleep. I was lucky enough to be the first to be evaluated by my instructor and peers. I had little sleep because I could not help reflecting about how fast this adventure has passed. It felt like just yesterday I was sleeping in this same bunk nervous not truly knowing what to expect. In My reflections of the past one hundred days I did a lot of thinking about self-achievements, inner growth, and overall leadership qualities . When I awoke in the morning the main thing on my mind was not to fight my feedback but embrace it, knowing ultimately in the end it will help me be aware of my faults. After the fact of being evaluated, I may not agree and understand all that was stated, but in the end it is all going to help me become a better leader in one way or another. I feel a great weight off my chest and personally I am proud of my triumphs, still learning from mistakes, but growing as a leader every day I am with you guys.

No comments: