Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 20, August 30, 2012 - Ruby Fernandez

Hi everyone here is my song: Today was a good day we woke up right at 6:00 am And eat some pancakes with syrup and coffee Then the lows told we won’t leave today Since the wind was so hard it was difficult the way Ay ay ay ay ay ay ECOEE AY mi ECOEE de mi corazón After eating more pancakes we ran to the beach But first we had to do some lessons in outdoor skills We started learning and studying outdoor lessons on the beach Kelly Jessica and Jon were almost falling sleep Ay ay ay ay ay ay ECOEE AY mi ECOEE de mi corazón We learn about flowers We learn about scats We learn about trees And also med plants I know there are birds high in the sky But now I know what to keep on mind Ay ay ay ay ay ay ECOEE AY mi ECOEE de mi corazón This journal ends up with a cook out for the night That made us feel that we will explode that night After eating some cake and some pineapple rice I was grateful that the bathroom was next by my side Ay ay ay ay ay ay ECOEE AY mi ECOEE de mi corazón The only last thing that I have to say Is that I cannot wait for another paddling day There might some difficulties and some wind on the way But I’m pretty sure that we are high on calories today

No comments: