Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 12, August 22, 2012, Jeremy Naberhaus

What’s up What’s up y’all J-Bear here, about to give a recap of my awesome day. So this morning I woke up and had a tickle fight with Cody and Jon, what a way to start the day. I learned many things today, first lessons was how to carry a canoe by myself. I am trying to think of more to write but I just can’t. I stepped on a bee hive while hanging bear bags in the dark. I am allergic to bees so I am feeling a bit groggy. I headed in to my tent after my battle with the bee and for five minutes it was nice to have a smell free, cool tent as the beautiful sound of the beaver song fill my freshly cleaned ears. Now I am in a tent with hot, smelly, sarcastic men talking about dingle berries. This is my life right now….. and I would not have it any other way. I am going to bed now to chat with mates and sleep Jeremy J Naberhaus

No comments: