Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 1

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. At least that is how I feel. I am returning for the second time as the ECOEE graduate Assistant. Although I have been on ECOEE before, I still do not know what the future has in store for us. This is know as the "ECOEE gift" This journey is what we make of it, and everyday a tiny piece of the wrapping peals back as a new memory is created. what i do know is this experience is powerful, one of a kind, and life altering. For Jeff, Denver, Sal, Pat, Katy, Chris, Ashley, Evan, Jessica, Keenan, Ryan, Kate and myself; we will forever be bonded and engraved in each others hearts and souls. Let our journey be full of adventure, friendship, and be what we really need it to be.

Love,
Kimberly Janus

No comments: