Monday, August 30, 2010

8/21

This is it!! The time has come… This is what we have all been waiting for. We have all worked hard to get where we are today to say the least. I hope you all use the itinerary of this trop as motivation in the way that I do. Fantasizing about this great adventure has helped me to harness my fears and frustrations and helped to steady my nerves. More importantly, the meaning of this adventure is born from influencing and motivating one another to make the most of this opportunity. The challenges we are confronted with can bring about both success and failure. No matter what the result, it is up to the group and individuals to pull all the knowledge and wisdom from every experience. We are all in the same shoes here, together to learn and grow and that should not be forgotten. To all of you, let’s make this more than a story, let’s make this a legend.

-CDM

No comments: