Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today was a day that was set aside so that Rose could recover and improve on feeling better from her flue experience. Feel better soon Rose! The day also featured two lessons from Jeff and breaking up a few fire pits. The group accomplished removing at least two or three fire pits and after that we had the choice to work on whatever we so chose too. I wound up working on a couple of my Outdoor Education lessons while a few other members of my tent group slept. The spirit of Paul Petzoldt hid our food bags although I think he could have hid them better. (cough)!!!! The night ended with talk about the Blair Witch Project movie and believe it or not it was fitting because Steve, Derek, Jake and I actually became lost in the woods after hanging up our bear bag. Talk about a real fine great day!!!!


Ryan Schaible

No comments: