Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 17 - Tony Beyer

So today was a nice late start, thanks to Jen our LOD. She gave us a 9:00 am start, most got to sleep to 7:00 am! Woo hoo, latest yet on ECOEE. It was a very mental day, we did no paddling and just crammed in our lessons. I taught Myth Busters, Brittany taught Indian Lore and others taught there lessons. Jeff also taught us judgment and decision making skills and how to translate your skills to other areas of life. Everyone seemed to be in better spirits today, especially after yesterdays long haul. I liked the idea Jen had to give us some extra sleep. I learned a lot today in terms of what I’d enjoy doing and how much more I have to learn.

-Tony Beyer

I will leave you with a quote “Take your time, think a lot, think of everything you’ve got, for you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.”

No comments: