Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8

11/8
Joshua Tree: “Corkscrew”

Ever been caving? I have (since our late night excursion not but a few hours ago.) For those of you wondering – it’s a heck of an experience. It was a fine way to end a day of lessons. We also got to spend a couple of hours in the small town of Joshua Tree. It was here I made my way to JT’s Saloon for some free wifi, dinner, and SportCenter. Fortunately for me, I was one of the two people who managed to connect to the net – angering the hundreds of commonfolk (seemingly) that rioted around me. While the Dallas Cowboys head couch begins his search for a new job – I am preparing myself for climbing – another something I’ve never done away from a rock wall. The energy is really high and there is work to be done but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Well, apart from it getting dark at 5:30pm. (Haha.) “Is this the real Caesar’s Palace? Did he really live here? I didn’t think so.”

Denver Murphy

No comments: