Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ryan Schaible (Journal Entry)

- Ah yes the crack of dawn on a beautiful summer August Morning's day.

- A thought in my mind of a croc, and a girl saying yay!

- Once that cleared my mind and I hurried out of bed.

- The thought of monster quest, the history channel, and a big foot out the window standing by the darn shed.

-Ohhhh No! The showers cold and there's the slippery slope of the adjourning step.

-Ryan  beware, don't be bold, one step into the shower while it's still cold and the day will be wrecked.

-Clothing on, a step out the door headed for breakfast in the lodge looking to feel heavy.

-Guys, gals, books, even the little green men of up above, truly nothing beats a chevy.

-1st trip, 2nd trip, 3rd trip food no more.

-Did anyone last night happen to catch the Cub score?

-After a delicious breakfast, and an agenda that just made you quiver.

-The seats were soft, Air conditioning just right, the perfect van for living down by the river.

-A short trip to Currens Hall and back that changed our days agenda shortly as planned.

-Don't worry folks, she's got four wheel drive, big comfy seats, and a driver with shades on, now he's the man!

-We headed off to Walmart not sure what that would hold for us in store.

-Here we went, there we went, while Jeff slept in the van with a record breaking loud snore.

-The food was found amidst one bright sunny day.

-While all of us in the van waited for Jeff in the store to pay.

-Next to Hy-Vee a few elders wanting to get down to 80's rock, please let them go away.

-I would rather watch one of my wool socks dance and play.

-After a boot scootin boogy and a drive back to Horn Field.

-Lunch was prepared, food eaten, never a stop sign in my way of my stomach, only a yield.

-Topics chosen, work ahead and oh what fun the topics were.

-I can't believe it , the days gone by work loads were carried out, everything today was just a blur.

-Mmmmm more food at night, and extremely delicious the meal it was great.

- Next came the video, a sit on the floor, tomorrow's agenda and the thought of eating worms, nahh, those are just for bait.

-My eyes are closing as I write this as I feel like I am going to fall asleep and dream of a new pool.

-Heck, I just fell asleep, woke up, with my face full of drool.

-Now as I close the second day and wonder what tomorrow night might bring.

-All I really want to do right now is lay down, turn down the lights, and hope that the snoring in the girl's cabin will be quieter tonight as us guys prepare for a nice quiet dream.