Saturday, November 24, 2012

October 9, 2012 - Jeremy Naberhaus

(To the beat of the Fresh Prince of Bellaire theme sone) -West Illinois born and raised In Macomb is where I spent most of my days -Reading and studying throwing the Frisbee outside of school. -When an outdoor guy who was up to no good said you want to leave your neighborhood? -I paid the money and my mom got scared She said; “why you only bringing three pair of underwear?” -I whistled for the van and when it came near I finally realized a whole semester with no women or beer. -If anything I thought this van is where? But I thought forget it, yo Jeff give me fresh air. -we pulled up to Death Valley about 60 days later What I am doing now is nothing greater. -The outdoors is my kingdom and I’m finally there I’m out y’all the name is J-bear Jeremy J. Naberhaus

No comments: